K. Lindsay Jerome, M.D.
Lindsay Jerome, MD, from Canton, MS, is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, board eligible by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Jerome practices the spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology, taking care of women through every stage of life. She was drawn to the field of OB-GYN for the relationships that can be formed with patients, from adolescence to menopause and everything in between. She enjoys following her patients throughout pregnancy and delivery. She is specifically interested in minimally invasive surgery, including robotics (via the DaVinci robot system) and laparoscopy. She is also able to perform a wide range of services, including endometrial ablation, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and hysterectomy.
Dr. Jerome is married to her high school sweetheart, Wayne, and they have one son, James. She and her family attend Pinelake church. She enjoys reading, spending time with family, and watching Mississippi State athletics.
- Magna Cum Laude, Mississippi State University
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- The Mississippi State Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- River Oaks Hospital
- Woman's Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center