Kara L. Brantley, M.D.
Kay Kay Brantley, MD is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, board certified by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. She practices both obstetrics and gynecology--delivering babies as well as performing surgery, including laparoscopy, hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, robotic surgery and open procedures.
She was drawn to the practice of Ob/Gyn for the opportunity to develop long-term relationships with her patients, providing care across the stages of their lives. She practices the full spectrum of the specialty from family planning and obstetrics to well woman care, surgery, menopause and infertility. She is especially interested in endometrial ablation and infertility. She was recently named 2011 Family Favorite Ob/Gyn in Parent and Kids Magazine.
Dr. Brantley stays busy with her two sons, Jack and Alex, who were conceived after many years of infertility. She has experienced the ups and downs of infertility and has undergone in vitro fertilization three times. She has a keen interest in helping people with this emotional journey. She and her family are members of Christ United Methodist Church. She enjoys traveling, shopping, watching football, reading and anything involving her boys.
- Summa Cum Laude graduate, University of Mississippi
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The Mississippi State Medical Association
- Winfred L. Wiser Society--Past President
- Central Mississippi Medical Association
- Jackson Gynecic Society
- The Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- River Oaks Hospital-Former Chief of Women's Health
- Woman's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center