Leigh B. Edwards, M.D.
Leigh Edwards, MD, a native of Cleveland, MS, and is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Edwards practices all aspects of Ob/Gyn including following women throughout their pregnancy and delivery as well as surgical procedures such as laparoscopy, endometrial ablation, and robotic surgery. Her passion is women's health and providing care for her patients through every life event. She cherishes the lasting relationships she can form with her patients and their families. From the challenges that teenagers and young adults may face to contraception, infertility, wellness exams, and menopause, she is dedicated to all areas of Ob/Gyn.
Dr. Edwards is married to a Leesburg, Florida native. They have four children, Emma Grace, Reese, Evie Kate, and Benjamin Luke. She and her family are members of Pinelake Church. She enjoys playing tennis, biking, and time spent with family and friends.
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate, Delta State University
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The Mississippi State Medical Association
- Winfred L. Wiser Society
- American Medical Association
- River Oaks Hospital
- Woman's Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center